Position Available: Direct Support Professional
Reports to: Direct Supervisor
- Supervise and assist individuals with meal preparation, personal hygiene, grooming and other activities as needed.
- Engage in activities with individuals both in their homes and in the community.
- Complete and maintain all documentation records (HPC Sheets, Mileage, Communication Logs, Timesheets, etc.) prior to leaving shift.
- Provide transportation to and from school, work and other activities as needed.
- Be a role model.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director/Management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License (with no more than 4 points on driving record)
- Auto Insurance (in your name)
- Personal vehicle
- Able to pass background check
- Ability to lift (up to 20 pounds), bending, stretching, and climbing stairs.
- Must obtain First Aid/CPR/Medication Administration within the first 30/45 days of employment
- Must attend all required staff trainings and meetings
- Related work experience preferred, but not required.
Position Available: Shared Living Provider
Would you like to provide services and supports to a individual in your home? We contract with individuals /families to provide this support. For additional information please contact us